Roku.com/link - Enter Roku Link Code - Link Roku With CodeIt is the new streaming device that is directly connected to your TV. It is an updated device of Roku.com/link. You can watch the 4K videos. It makes the TV a smart one. You can even add your favorite channels to it. It comes with headphones too. Roku link stick is easy to connect to the TV. You can even join the extender cable to it if there is a space problem in your TV. To watch the 4k screen videos connect the stick to the 0.2 slots so that you can enjoy a 4k screen. The stick is available on various shopping sites. It also gives smooth streaming in from any corner of your house. It is more powerful than the old version of the Roku device.
Instructions to Install the Roku setup
1. Things you get in the boxA remote control, A Roku device or stick plus, AC power adaptor, long-range wireless receiver, batteries, a manual instruction book, and even headphones too.
2. Get connected (Roku.com/link)
- Now find an HDMI input on your TV where you can attach the device.
- You can join the device by an HDMI extender cable or if you have a stick directly insert the stick in the input.
- Switch on the TV.
- Now on the remote, you will see the input AV red color button. You will see nothing for now.
3. Power to the device
- Now to on the device take the AC power adaptor cable.
- Then attach one side to the switch and another side to the device or USB input of the TV.
- Switch on the power button.
- Then after some time, you will see a Roku.com/link logo on your TV.
- If there is any problem check whether you have selected the proper input method or not.
- Now insert the given batteries whenever required.
- When the batteries are properly set the green light will start blinking.
- Then the blinking signals ready to pair.
- Then your remote should pair automatically by itself.
- If it doesn't connect automatically press the circular button near to it to pair.
- Now you will see the remote paired on the screen of the TV.
- On the screen, you will see the let's get started logo.
- Below that language options will appear. Select your language.
4. Network connectivityNow let's connect roku device to the network or WiFi.
- After selecting the language searching for a wireless connection will start on your screen.
- It will scan for the nearby devices.
- Select your wireless network from that scanned network.
- Then enter the password and get connected to the network.
- You will see green ticks on the screen. If the ticks are red then visit the wireless option on Roku's official website.
- Then it will help you to update the new software on your TV.
- When it gets updated it will provide a high-quality screen.
- Here the network is successfully connected.
5. Roku.com/link device/player activationIf you already have an account just sign-in and if you don't have an account create one Roku link code website by selecting create an account option below sign-in option and then fill for further and further instructions. The account will create automatically.
- Now add your favorite channels even you can remove the unwanted ones.
- Then after that click on the continue option.
- The channel adding process will begin one by one.
- Then you have to wait for only some moments.
- You will see the done option on the screen.
Roku link keycode/activation codeRoku activation code is of 6 digits. It will display on the screen while you start the TV. You get the code for free and after that, you have to pay for the subscription later on. First, use the trial of 14 days and buy the Roku subscription.
- Sign in to your account from a smartphone or PC.
- Then you will see three dashes to the upper corner. Click on that menu option.
- The last option will be to Activate the device.
- Click on that option.
- It will ask to enter the Roku link code.
- Then enter the link code displayed on the TV.
- Now click on submit option.
- The account or device will activate.
Try out Roku premium featuresYou get a free trial of 30 days. You have to fill the form for a free trial if you have not created an account on Roku.com/link. Steps:-
- Open the free trial option given on-screen.
- Then enter the first and last name, email address, etc. enter all required credentials, and click on the start free trial option.
- Then your free trial will begin.